HEMEL® Fiber Cement Patina
- Enhances grain of the board
- Durable and resistant to exterior weather conditions and UV resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- Used by thinning according to the desired surface appearance
Where to Use:
- Fiber cement boards
- 2,5 L.
The colors are intended to approximate the final color. To see the final color, it is recommended to apply the coating on the board to be actually used.
Hemel Products CatalogueHemel_Product_Catalogue.pdf
SDS-HEMEL Fiber Cement Patina-Various ColorsSDS-HEMEL-Fiber-Cement-Patina-Various-Colors.pdf
TDS-HEMEL Fiber Cement PatinaTDS-HEMEL-Fiber-Cement-Patina-en.pdf
EN71-3 Toy Safety Certificate - HEMEL Fiber Cement PatinaEN71-3-HEMEL-Fiber-Cement-Patina.pdf
- 1 L. covers 25-30 m² with 1 coat
- Remove any dirt from the surface coated with HEMEL Fiber Cement Paint-Translucent.
- Used by thinning with drinking water according to the desired surface appearance
- Stir the product thoroughly before use and check its homogeneity. Repeat this process during the application.
- Apply the product in 1 coat by brush and then wipe with a cloth to mark the grains.
- Apply in the direction of board grain to get a homogeneous look.
- Wait 16 hours for complete dry.
- FOR EXTERIOR USE ONLY.
- Keep product closed when not in use.
- The general application temperature of the product is between 15oC to 25oC at a relative humidity range of 40-65%.
- Do not apply the product under direct sunlight or rain.
- The product should be protected from freezing and stored at temperatures between 5°C to 35°C.
- Painting tools should be cleaned with soap and plenty of warm water after application.Uygulama sırasında kullanılan araç ve gereçleri bol su ve sabun ile temizleyin.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
- Do not use empty plastic cans for other purposes.
- To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands after using.
- FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
- Dispose of contents/plastic cans in accordance with national regulations.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product for health and safety information.