HEMEL® Fiber Cement Primer
- High hiding power
- Allows board to breathe
- Alkali resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- Ready to use
Where to Use:
- Fiber cement boards
- 2,5 L.
- 15 L.
The above colors are applied on pine and are intended to approximate the final color. The color and the gloss obtained will vary according to the type, texture and the absorbency of the wood. Film thickness and the number of coats applied will also affect the end result. To see the final color, it is recommended to apply the coating on the wood to be actually used.
Hemel Products CatalogueHemel_Product_Catalogue.pdf
SDS-HEMEL Fiber Cement PrimerSDS-HEMEL-Fiber-Cement-Primer.pdf
TDS-HEMEL Fiber Cement PrimerTDS-HEMEL-Fiber-Cement-Primer-en.pdf
EN71-3 Toy Safety Certificate - Hemel Fibercement Astar Cert-2515579-11EN71-3-HEMEL-Fiber-Cement-Primer.pdf
- L. covers 10 m² with 1 coat
- Remove any dirt, oil and dust from the surface.
- Sand the surface with sandpaper #150/180.
- Thoroughly clean the generated dust.
- The product is ready to use and does not require thinning. (At very high temperatures 10% drinking water may be added).
- Stir the product thoroughly before use and check its homogeneity. Repeat this process during the application.
- Apply the product in 1 coat by a brush or roller.
- Wait 2 hours for complete dry.
- Perform a slight sanding with sandpaper #180/220. Thoroughly clean the generated dust and apply HEMEL Fiber Cement Paint-Translucent or HEMEL Fiber Cement Paint-Opaque.
- FOR EXTERIOR USE ONLY.
- Keep product closed when not in use.
- The general application temperature of the product is between 15oC to 25oC at a relative humidity range of 40-65%.
- Do not apply the product under direct sunlight or rain.
- The product should be protected from freezing and stored at temperatures between 5°C to 35°C.
- Painting tools should be cleaned with soap and plenty of warm water after application.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
- Do not use empty plastic cans for other purposes.
- To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands after using.
- FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
- Dispose of contents/plastic cans in accordance with national regulations.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product for health and safety information.