HEMEL® Fiber Cement Primer
- High hiding power
- Allows board to breathe
- Alkali resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- Ready to use
Where to Use:
- Fiber cement boards
- 2,5 L.
- 15 L.
Hemel Products CatalogueHemel_Product_Catalogue.pdf
SDS-HEMEL Fiber Cement PrimerSDS-HEMEL-Fiber-Cement-Primer.pdf
TDS-HEMEL Fiber Cement PrimerTDS-HEMEL-Fiber-Cement-Primer-en.pdf
EN71-3 Toy Safety Certificate - Hemel Fibercement Astar Cert-2515579-11EN71-3-HEMEL-Fiber-Cement-Primer.pdf
- L. covers 10 m² with 1 coat
- Remove any dirt, oil and dust from the surface.
- Sand the surface with sandpaper #150/180.
- Thoroughly clean the generated dust.
- The product is ready to use and does not require thinning. (At very high temperatures 10% drinking water may be added).
- Stir the product thoroughly before use and check its homogeneity. Repeat this process during the application.
- Apply the product in 1 coat by a brush or roller.
- Wait 2 hours for complete dry.
- Perform a slight sanding with sandpaper #180/220. Thoroughly clean the generated dust and apply HEMEL Fiber Cement Paint-Translucent or HEMEL Fiber Cement Paint-Opaque.
- FOR EXTERIOR USE ONLY.
- Keep product closed when not in use.
- The general application temperature of the product is between 15oC to 25oC at a relative humidity range of 40-65%.
- Do not apply the product under direct sunlight or rain.
- The product should be protected from freezing and stored at temperatures between 5°C to 35°C.
- Painting tools should be cleaned with soap and plenty of warm water after application.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
- Do not use empty plastic cans for other purposes.
- To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands after using.
- FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
- Dispose of contents/plastic cans in accordance with national regulations.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product for health and safety information.