HEMEL® Sport Colors
- С высокой укрывистостью
- Без запаха
- Готова для применения
- Массивный или ламинированный паркет для спортивных залов
- 2,5 л
Неограниченная цветовая гамма*
The above colors are applied on pine and are intended to approximate the final color. The color and the gloss obtained will vary according to the type, texture and the absorbency of the wood. Film thickness and the number of coats applied will also affect the end result. To see the final color, it is recommended to apply the coating on the wood to be actually used.
Hemel Products CatalogueHemel_Product_Catalogue.pdf
SDS-HEMEL Sport Colors-Various ColorsSDS-HEMEL-Sport-Colors-Various-Colors.pdf
TDS-HEMEL Sport ColorsTDS-HEMEL-Sport-Colors-en.pdf
EN 71-3 Toy Safety Certificate - HEMEL Sport ColorsEN71-3-HEMEL-Sport-Colors.pdf
HEMEL Sport-Sport Floors Varnish System EN 14904 Skid Resistance CerificateHEMEL-Sport-Sport-Floors-Varnish-System-EN-14904-Skid-Resistance-Cerificate.pdf
- 1 л в 1 слой покрывает поверхность площадью 10 м2
- Sand HEMEL Sport Primer coated surface with sandpaper #180/220 (aluminium oxide or silicon carbide type sandpaper is recommended).
- Thoroughly clean the generated dust and remove it completely from the surface with a vacuum cleaner.
- Clean the remaining dust with a damp cloth.
- The product is ready to use and does not require thinning.
- Stir the product thoroughly before use and check its homogeneity. Repeat this process during the application.
- Apply HEMEL Sport Colors on HEMEL Sport Primer coated surfaces only.
- Apply the product on masked areas with masking tape as 2 coats by brush or roller without sanding and wait 2 hours between coats.
- Apply very thin HEMEL Sport Primer at the edge of the masking tape and leave it dry for 30 mins before applying the paint. The purpose of this process is to prevent any leakage of paint under the masking tape.
Painting Wider Areas:
- After finishing application of lines and waiting for touch dry, continue to paint wider areas. Repeat “Painting Lines” part of the “Application” section.
- After painting line and wider areas apply 1st coat of HEMEL Sport Varnish to whole hall with brush or roller without sanding in 2-3 hours max.
- HEMEL Sport Colors should be applied before HEMEL Sport Varnish.
- FOR INTERIOR USE ONLY.
- Keep product closed when not in use.
- The general application temperature of the product is between 15oC to 25oC at a relative humidity range of 40-65%.
- The moisture content of the wood should be below 12%.
- The area should be ventilated during and after the application to promote the drying.
- The product should not be applied when the weather or surface temperature is below 10°C.
- The product should be protected from freezing and stored at temperatures between 5°C to 35°C.
- Painting tools should be cleaned with soap and plenty of warm water after application.
- OIL SOAKED FABRIC CAN BE SELF IGNITING. FABRICS SHOULD BE COMPLETELY SOAKED IN WATER AND DISPOSED OF AFTER BEING USED.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
- Do not use empty plastic cans for other purposes.
- To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands after using.
- FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
- Dispose of contents/plastic cans in accordance with national regulations.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product for health and safety information.