HEMEL® Aqua Stone
- Clear, does not change the surface appearance
- Non-film forming
- Prevents frost damage with high water repellency
- Protects the surface from rain, dust and efflorescence
- Allow surface to breathe
- Ready to use
Where to Use:
- Cement, concrete, marble, slate
- Brick, tile, limestone, terracotta
- Unpolished natural and unnatural stones
- Historical restorations
- Contributes to the thermal insulation by preventing wetting the surface
- 5 L.
- 15 L.
The colors are applied on pine and are intended to approximate the final color. The color and the gloss obtained will vary according to the type, texture and the absorbency of the wood. Film thickness and the number of coats applied will also affect the end result. To see the final color, it is recommended to apply the coating on the wood to be actually used.
HEMEL-Aqua-Stone-Brosur.pdf SDS-HEMEL-Aqua-Stone.pdf TDS-HEMEL-Aqua-Stone-en.pdf EN71-3-Hemel-Aqua-Stone.pdf
- 1 L. Aqua Stone covers 5-15 m² on 2 coats.
- Remove any dirt and dust from the surface.
- If exists; clear the surface from oil, rust, mold or moss completely.
- Repair cracks and loose parts on the surface.
- Do not apply the product on pre-coated surfaces.
- Allow the wet surface to dry completely before applying the product.
- The product is ready to use and does not require thinning.
- Stir the product thoroughly before use and check its homogeneity.
- Apply the product in 2 coats by a brush, roller or spraying. Apply the 2nd coat before 1st coat dries (wet on wet).
- Wait 24 hours for complete dry.
- If it rains during application, cover the applied surface and keep it closed until completely dries.
- FOR EXTERIOR USE ONLY.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR FLOORINGS.
- Keep product closed when not in use.
- The general application temperature of the product is between 15oC to 25oC at a relative humidity range of 40-65%.
- Do not apply the product under direct sunlight or rain.
- The product should be protected from freezing and stored at temperatures between 5°C to 35°C.
- Painting tools should be cleaned with mineral spirits after the application.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
- Do not use empty plastic cans for other purposes.
- To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands after using.
- FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
- Dispose of contents/plastic cans in accordance with national regulations.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product for health and safety information.