- Slow down drying time of water based stains, particularly in hot weather
- Increase flow of protective stains applied by brush or dipping
- Environmentally friendly
- Ready to use
Where to Use:
- All HEMEL and Hickson Decor® branded water based SA 11XX stains
- 0,500 L.
This product is clear. Therefore, there is no color chart.
Hemel_Product_Catalogue.pdf SDS-HEMEL-Stabilizer.pdf TDS-HEMEL-Stabilizer-en.pdf
- The product is ready to use and does not require thinning.
- Stir the product thoroughly before use and check its homogeneity.
- Add HEMEL Stabilizer by 2-3% to extend open time (drying time) and improve flow at hot weather.
- Product should be added only once.
- Keep product closed when not in use.
- The product should be protected from freezing and stored at temperatures between 5°C to 35°C.
- Painting tools should be cleaned with soap and plenty of warm water after application.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
- Do not use empty plastic cans for other purposes.
- To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands after using.
- FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
- Dispose of contents/plastic cans in accordance with national regulations.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product for health and safety information.