HEMEL® Deck Restorer
- Restauration sans ponçage
- Application facile et pratique
- Inoffensif pour les plantes de jardin
- Respectueux de l’environnement
- Prêt à l’emploi
- Mobilier de jardin
- 2,5 L.
Ce produit est incolore et n’a pas de nuancier.
Hemel_Product_Catalogue.pdf SDS-HEMEL-Deck-Restorer.pdf TDS-HEMEL-Deck-Restorer-en.pdf EN-71-3-Hemel-Deck-Cleaner.pdf
- 1 L. ile 8-10 m2 de surfaces peuvent pere nettoyées avec 1L.
- Clean the surface from dust.
- The product is ready to use and does not require thinning.
- Shake well the product before use.
- Apply and spread the product on wooden deck by brushing with a garden broom.
- Allow 15 minutes and then rinse off with plenty of clean water.
- One application will normally be sufficient, however, in cases of severe weathering you may need to reapply.
- Wait 24 hours for complete dry before application of any protective coatings.
- FOR EXTERIOR USE ONLY.
- Keep product closed when not in use.
- The use of pressure washer is not recommended since it raises the grain of the wood.
- The general application temperature of the product is between 15oC to 25oC at a relative humidity range of 40-65%.
- The product should be protected from freezing and stored at temperatures between 5°C to 35°C.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
- Do not use empty plastic cans for other purposes.
- To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands after using.
- FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
- Dispose of contents/plastic cans in accordance with national regulations.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product for health and safety information.